- Markets:Energy & Mining, Industry & Manufacturing
- Country:Gulf of Mexico
- Courtesy of:Superior Products Mexico
There was a need to conserve energy and prevent corrosion under insulation of an Ingersoll Rand gas compressor on one of the off-shore platforms. Furthermore, an important aspect of the project was to reduce operating temperatures (170°C to 60°C & 220°C to 60°C) in order to prevent the staff from being exposed to unacceptable temperatures. The application needed to be done while the equipment remained fully in operation.
- With the use of Graco equipment the HOT PIPE COATING was applied by spray with a thickness of approximately 24mm-20mm wet to be between 18mm-15mm dry.
- RUST GRIP was then applied with a thickness of 8 mils wet to get to 4 mils dry.
- Finally ENAMO GRIP was applied with a thickness of approximately of 10 mils wet to get 5 mils dry.
Products we used
We remain at your disposal for all enquiries you may have about our wide range of products. Have you not found the solution you are looking for, then let us find one for you.