A German City Council
- Markets:Telecom & Infrastructure
- Courtesy of:Superior Products Germany
A tank-installation for a German city’s liquid gas reserve needed to be treated with a coating solution that would reduce the impact of the high outside temperatures in summer.
First the tanks were cleaned with steam jet at 1000 bar max.
- 1 coat RUST GRIP as primer & protection against corrosion (consumption approx. 200ml/m²)
- 2 coats SUPER THERM as thermal control to diminish interior temperature in tanks – applied with a high-pressure air-less system (consumption approx. 300 ml/m²)
- Final coat with ENAMO GRIP to toughen surface against environmental influences and protection against graffiti (consumption approx.170 ml/m²)
Products we used
We remain at your disposal for all enquiries you may have about our wide range of products. Have you not found the solution you are looking for, then let us find one for you.