MOIST METAL GRIP is a single-coat solution designed to provide a water-resistant, anti-corrosion coating for wet or submerged surfaces as well as protect metal surfaces already experiencing moisture or condensation that cannot be stopped and dried.
What solution does this offer you?
- MOIST METAL GRIP prevents corrosion of coated materials from the damaging effects of submersion or constant moisture exposure
- MOIST METAL GRIP is applied to wet surfaces that cannot be dried before applying a corrosion coating
- MOIST METAL GRIP can be used on all metal, wood and concrete surfaces that are exposed to constant water pooling or condensation
- MOIST METAL GRIP can be used to encapsulate existing rusted surfaces
- MOIST METAL GRIP can be used to protect the inside of water tanks
- MOIST METAL GRIP can be applied over floors – it is tough enough to withstand traffic
- MOIST METAL GRIP can be used as a primer before ENAMO GRIP or ENDU PRODUCTS are applied
- MOIST METAL GRIP can be applied directly to wet or condensed surfaces
- MOIST METAL GRIP is submergible after 48 hours; finishes curing while submerged
- MOIST METAL GRIP is flexible and durable in even extreme conditions
- MOIST METAL GRIP is acid and chemical resistant
- MOIST METAL GRIP is easy to apply as a semi-self-levelling formula
- MOIST METAL GRIP has a smooth finish that can be tinted in any colour
- MOIST METAL GRIP can withstand temperatures up to 149°C
- MOIST METAL GRIP has been tested to 450 hour salt spray exposure
MOIST METAL GRIP can be used directly on wet or damp metal surfaces and maintains excellent adhesion to prevent further surface corrosion. It is a water repelling epoxy for use under water or in areas where constant splashing or condensation is a problem. MOIST METAL GRIP is a polyamide formula base making it even safe for potable water uses.
MOIST METAL GRIP is resistant to chemicals and solvents, and is designed to be applied directly to concrete, masonry and wood using a roller or brush.
How does it work
MOIST METAL GRIP is a two-part epoxy coating system that has been specifically designed with specially chosen additives to promote adhesion when used on metal. MOIST METAL GRIP was developed to be applied to metal surfaces that cannot be dry enough to use RUST GRIP.
MOIST METAL GRIP displaces the moisture on the surface and the epoxies attach to the metal surface and cures chemically.
MOIST METAL can be used as a coating in situations where the infrastructure is too wet/moist for RUST GRIP. For more information please read:
MOIST METAL GRIP has been successfully tried and tested throughout the world and has received numerous certificates to substantiate its effectiveness and reliability. For updated SDS and further information regarding these different test results please CONTACT US.
MOIST METAL GRIP is proven to be a flexible, durable coating designed to withstand even the harshest conditions. Please find below a few selected references from our Global Database intended to show the type of application, solution and markets in which MOIST METAL GRIP has successfully been applied: