HOT PIPE COATING is designed to control heat transfer on surface temperatures up to 370°C. It is waterborne and extremely lightweight in appearance. HOT PIPE COATING offers a “Green”, non-flammable, non-toxic formula for high temperature surface applications.
HOT PIPE COATING was engineered to be applied over hot pipes or other high temperature surfaces to achieve instant adhesion while immediately lowering the temperature of the hot surface. HOT PIPE COATING is waterborne to offer a non-flammable, non-toxic formula for high heat situations.
What solution does this offer you?
- HOT PIPE COATING is an insulation system over hot pipes, tanks, and valves
- HOT PIPE COATING blocks heat migration into cold tanks, lines, and valves
- HOT PIPE COATING can be used to block conductive, convective and radiational heat
- HOT PIPE COATING is an ideal solution when a hot system cannot be shut down
- HOT PIPE COATING can be used as a base/primer or can be built up in layers for additional protection
HOT PIPE COATING is easily applied using a texture sprayer, and can be applied over metal, concrete, wood, and other substrates.
- HOT PIPE COATING is easy-to-apply directly on to hot pipes while pipes are still operational
- HOT PIPE COATING increases insulation with each additional layer – additional coats immediately reduce surface temperature and loss of heat
- HOT PIPE COATING is long lasting – Does not absorb humidity or lose insulation value when supported by an overcoat of RUST GRIP or ENDU PRODUCTS
- HOT PIPE COATING is a safe, non-flammable and non-toxic solution
- HOT PIPE COATING can be sprayed to fit over any configuration or shape, making it possible to reach the most difficult places in highly complex environments
Summary difference with traditional insulation
Images show difference with traditional insulation (see table above)
Bottom of right pipe shows the difference with traditional insulation and metal jacket
The HOT PIPE COATING insulation method is totally different than the traditional “wrap” insulation materials that only slow down the loss of heat.
HOT PIPE COATING's unique blend of eight ceramic compounds create a barrier to catch and hold heat on the surface of the unit (e.g. pipe, furnace surface, boiler, etc.) Unlike wraps that use air as the insulation component, the ceramic compounds in HOT PIPE COATING resist the absorption of heat trying to come off the surface. HOT PIPE COATING traps and holds the heat onto the surface for more effective insulation performance.
HOT PIPE COATING has a combination of highly effective specially designed high-temperature resins. This coating will dry slowly by evaporation and can be aided in the dry down by adding high heat to the environment.
HOT PIPE COATING uses a special acrylic resin blend with specific ceramic compounds added to provide a non-conductive block against heat transfer. HOT PIPE COATING offers a “Green”, non-flammable, non-toxic formula for high temperature surface applications. For more information please read:
HOT PIPE COATING has been successfully tried and tested throughout the world and has received numerous certificates to substantiate its effectiveness and reliability. For updated SDS and/or further documents regarding these different test results please contact us.
HOT PIPE COATING, with its immediate adhesion, is designed to control heat transfer on surface temperatures up to 370°C. Please find below a few selected references from our Global Database intended to show the type of application, solution and markets in which HOT PIPE COATING has successfully been applied: